Thursday, June 16, 2011

Joy Talking

Ok I have to admit to you that when that title popped into my mind I instantly started singing The Bee Gee's "Jive Talkin'"!!!!  hahahaha  I actually sang it for a minute before allowing my thought to settle on this blog!

Ok I'm back on task now!  18:21 says, The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Life or death; Blessing or curse.  Anytime our lives start to go south just stop and pay attention to the words that are coming out of our mouths.  It is very important to get a hold of our mouths because we will wear what we say!  Our words are the acts of our beliefs!  We will speak what we believe. 

I have chosen to be filled with joy so I speak of joy and all it's benefits!  I lived too many years speaking curses over myself and my family.  I refuse to go back there again!  I claim the JOY that is freely offered by my Daddy God, for me AND my family!!!  I am blessed, I am healed, I have all my needs met....these are the fruits that I desire to eat of! 

I am not perfect (your shocked, I know!), and the enemy still gets to me at times, but I quickly remember where he took me and I do not care to walk that ever again!!!  I know what I have with Daddy God and I will protect it with all that I have.  I want to be a walking billboard of God's goodness =)

So speak The Word that is freedom and joy!  It is a matter of life and death!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment