Sunday, May 1, 2011

Beyond Myself

I have been asked why I am so determined to tell my story.  Some people don't understand why I would expose something so private, or open my life up to strangers.  The answer is really simple.  The Lord made the call!  He has placed a call on my life and it goes far beyond just me.  For years I had my journal  in a binder that I could share with someone here and there.  It was very rare that the person reading it was a stranger.  I either knew them or knew who they were (through a friend). 

When I first began to realize what God was instructing me to do with the journal (and my story), I was really nervous.  I thought, why?  I had been faithful to share it with people when the opportunity would arise.  Why would He want me to do more??? 

I have learned so much over the years and a couple of those lessons are that, when God The Father tells me to do something, it is always in my best interest to just do it!  The other is that it is not all about ME!  His call on my life goes far beyond ME!!!!  There is a lost and hurting world out there and I have a message of healing and restoration that they need to hear!  I can testify FIRST HAND of the power of God!!!  Of the supernatural love that He wants to express through His children!  He wants to express it through me!  No matter what Satan says, God wants to use me.  I believe that my book is going to open many doors!  Doors that will lead me to people and places to share what The Lord has done in my life.  What He wants to do in the lives of others!  He has done so much more in my life than what can be read on the pages of my book! 

So I do not move into this call for myself.  My Daddy God has placed a deep, very deep desire in my heart to see others set free!  He is still growing that love in me.  When I think about the things that I know He is moving me into, I used to dread, and doubt that I could even do, but more and more I find that I now desire in my heart to do those things!  I now WANT to do those things that I know will only be possible for me to do with Him.  It excites me when I think of stepping into this call and allowing Jesus to use me to bring others to Him!  To live BEYOND MYSELF!!!!  To love, REALLY LOVE others because of the Love of God!  You know, when you have found something so good, you want EVERYBODY ELSE to have it, too =)

Oh, somethings moving!  Somethings changing!  See His Glory!  Feels like Heaven on earth!!!
(song; "Heaven on Earth"  by:  David & Nicole Binion)

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment