Sunday, May 15, 2011

Share The Blessing

I have not posted a blog in a few days because I have been enjoying some much needed family time =)   God is so good and His blessings have no limit!  I am so grateful for the times when I get to hang out with my family.  It was a nice time to just go with the flow and enjoy being together.  We did a little traveling and playing around.  This week we have a couple of Senior functions with Hunter and prepare for his graduation next week.  I hope to hear from my publisher this week also! 

I have received emails and messages that this blog has been a blessing, so I encourage you that if it has been a blessing to you...SHARE IT!  Invite your friends to share in the blessing =)  I also invite you to click on the links to the right of this page.....Thes blogs WILL bless you!  They will encourage and challenge you as well =)  So check them out!  Be a blessing to the people The Lord places in your path this week.   Love and Joy to all of you this week!!! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment