Monday, July 9, 2012

Faithful God!

What an amazing and faithful God!!!  He called me to start this ministry and I have allowed Him to guide me every step of the way!!!!  The ministry promo video has been in the works for a while and now it is FINISHED!!!!  Along with an info packet I will be able to send out all the information about my ministry to churches and other groups!  I am beyond excited about this because I'm ready to walk out this mission HE has called me into!  My minds eye has already seen people being set free from past hurts and present bondage in the Name of Jesus!!!!!  Click on the link below to watch the promo video and then share it to help spread the word about this ministry =)  If you or someone you know would like me to send an information packet, just let me know!!!  You can email me @ teenaelrod@gmail.com   You can also find me on Facebook =)


Promo Video:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-MZ3UI0zes




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment