Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

My very most favorite thing is LOVE!!!  Love is a Person in action!  We only have Love because of The One Who IS LOVE!  Daddy God is the supplier of every ounce of love we have.  Love is the one thing that we all need to survive.  Without Love we die from the inside out.  Love....and I'm talking about REAL, LASTING LOVE, only comes from Daddy God!  If you have never accepted that Love then you will never be able to GIVE THAT KIND OF LOVE!  If you have never accepted this Love from Jesus then you will never be able to accepted it from others because you will not understand it.  This Love is the best and it is why we were created =)  All other imitators of love will fade away in time.  The very best part about this Love is that it is EVERLASTING!!!! 


My helpmate, my honey, my partner, my man, my hubby Max is next on this amazing never ending list of favorites!!!  This man was created just of ME!  We have been blessed with something so special that words cannot even come close to doing it justice.  He is honest, loving, REAL and extremely handsome, (that, I believe is just a bonus)! 

Oh and then there is that special gift that was all the proof I ever needed that Daddy God thought I was pretty special.....the day I was blessed with Hunter Max Elrod was the day a LOVE like no other took over my entire life!  He has blessed every single day of my life since the moment I knew he existed!  Watching him grow into a young man has been so amazing.  Watching the prayers that Max and I have prayed over him his whole life being answered has to top everything else!!! 

My "list" really is never ending!  As I sit here my mind is filled with so many wonderful memories and thoughts and plans!  My Daddy God has me all wrapped up in His FAVOR!!!  I am completely consumed with HIS LOVE =) 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment