Thursday, December 15, 2011

IM BACK

WOW!  It seems like a hundred years since I have been here!  There have been many changes in the past few weeks.  Max and I made what has been the biggest step of faith EVER!  We knew the Lord was calling us out and we knew we had a big decision to make but we had no idea how to make the first move!  So we put on our "trust hat" and made the choice to trust that Daddy God knew full well what He was doing and we took that first step!  We left the Ranch and the ministry we loved so dearly.  This was not just leaving a job or even a ministry.  We were leaving the children that had become such a part of our very hearts! While the boys were not OURS, our hearts felt otherwise.  We wondered how God could bring them into our lives just to separate us in 6 short years!  But....we chose to TRUST!  We believed that God would grace us and them for this transition.  It was a sad goodbye but as promised, Daddy God protected our hearts.  I miss them so much but I hold to the promise that after our "no contact" period is up, (6 months) we will enter back into their lives in a different but just as vital way =) 

So we have gone from a family of ten to a family of THREE!!  Well, most of the time there is just me and Max!  Hunter has a life!  hahaha  I am so enjoying the new relationship with my husband!  I love being able to spend time with him again.  Our future is set to be filled with joy and excitement!!! 
God has opened many doors for me to go and share the message of healing and restoration!  I absolutely LOVE going and speaking!  I wish I could do it EVERYDAY!!!  I cannot speak enough of just how good Daddy God is =)  This is the ministry He has birthed in my heart!  Being a lifelong lover of photography, I am also able to now do that as a means of income for my family! 

I am learning that when I submit myself and everything I do to the Lord, HE blesses it all =)  He has given me JOY, PEACE, SUCCESS and more LOVE in my heart than I have ever had before!!!  When I say, "GOD IS GOOD", I mean it with everything deep in my soul!  The devil still tries to pick on me but I just remind him WHO I AM and WHO I BELONG TO!!!! 

I have so much more to share and I am BACK so keep up!

Join me on my ministry page:  http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=2926615089116&id=1373072897&ref=notif&notif_t=like#!/pages/TeenaElrodMinistries/192133980856032


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. That was inspiring...Truly God is good. I guess something bigger is waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete