Sunday, November 20, 2011

Daddy God Provides!

So, my life is in transition right now and I am missing my blog SO MUCH =/  There are a lot of changes going on and Daddy God, as always, is tending to my every need!  He is so FAITHFUL!  His plan is unfolding and I am walking and trusting =)  Expecting amazing things!!!  As my family walks our our faith know that my thoughts are still towards those hurting and longing for restoration!  I will post a brand new post by the first of December so look out, a fresh and ready Teena is about to hit the scene!!!  hahaha 

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!  Enjoy TIME with the ones you love and pray for those who may be "down" during this time of year.  I pray that the LOVE of Daddy God completely saturates all of those who feel "less than" right now. 

Be free with you LOVE and HUGS!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment