Saturday, November 12, 2011

In the Know

Do you ever find yourself thinking that God should just give you a little more information before  He expects you to jump off into something?!  Oh, this has been an ongoing lesson in my life for years!!!  I "say" that I trust HIM and that I will go and do whatever He says.  BUT......then I end up trying to figure it all out and wait on God to keep feeding me information BEFORE I decide to move!  The truth is that all we really have to do is trust Him!  Yes, it is that simple.  He gives us His Word and in it is all we need to know.  He will speak to us (and through us), with His Word.  It really is an amazing thing. 

I found myself in a position a couple of weeks ago asking God for understanding on something.  Actually, I had been repeating the same request to Him until He finally opened my eyes though His Word!  It was when I quit trying "figure it all out" and just trusted in the simplicity of HIS WORD that I had a complete breakthrough in my situation!  The enemy tries to trick us into thinking the ways of God are super complicated!  I used to have this picture of God sitting up on a cloud watching me try and find myself through a maze!  Like he was some kind of riddle maker and I had to solve the riddle to get to the next step in my life.  All the while trying to learn lessons, like He put me though stuff just to teach me lessons!  I am SO THANKFUL that this is NOT who my Daddy God is!!!!  I am so thankful to be free from all that wrong thinking of Who God is!  He does have a plan for my life and that plan WILL be complete!  I listen, I still search His Word, I still make mistakes, but I am learning to TRUST and rest in that KNOWING!  There are some things that I will never know and that's OK.  Daddy God will ALWAYS make sure I am "in the know" on the things He has for me.  I cannot see to the end of the plan, but I know it's good and I know it is full of HIM!  I'm good with that =)

He has, however given me dreams and visions and I love meditating on what He is going to do through me!  Sometimes I just sit and daydream on where He is taking me.  It's like practicing  what is to come!!!   I LOVE IT!!!!!! 

There are some "unknowns" in my future but I am NOT afraid!  I am EXCITED because God is in it and I cannot wait to live out this plan!!  IT'S GONNA BE WILD!!!!!!!   If you are in my path....hold on cause this wave is powerful =) 

Jeremiah 29:11
  For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

Go to THE WORD, and be IN THE KNOW!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment