Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Who do you think you are?

First of all I have to say that I have missed my blog time!  It seems like my days have been packed lately.  After I fell and injured my knee in the most embarrassing accident ever, I found myself pretty much bound to my house.  Luckily it was only a sprain, but the recovery has taken longer than I would like!  I was asking and believing God for healing.  I was meditating on healing scripture.  But most of all I was frustrated because I was not getting the results I thought I would get.  Praying and believing, yet still unable to walk without crutches!  Then Daddy God spoke to me!!!  He told me that I was asking Him for something He had ALREADY given me!  I was spending my days desperately awaiting something that I ALREADY had!  He also reminded me who was responsible for my condition and who I needed to be talking to.  He reminded me that it is the enemy that comes to kill, steal and destroy (John 10:10)....the enemy that comes to try and hinder my walk.  But Luke 10:19 reminds me that I have been given all authority over the enemy!!!  THAT IS POWERFUL....THAT IS LIFE-CHANGING REVELATION!!!!!!   Above all I was reminded who I am!  I am a daughter of THE KING OF KINGS!  So I began to speak to the enemy....See I am on a journey, an amazing path, a life changing transition and the enemy does not like where I am going and what I am doing in the Name of my Daddy God! 

Daddy God gave me a WORD a while back....He told me that He had amazing things to meet my faithful feet!  Soon after I received that Word the attacks started.  This last one was intended to be a direct hit....MY WALK!  I have been unable to physically walk for 3 weeks!  According to my doctor I would be on crutches for at least another week, but today was MY DAY!  I woke up and set the devil straight!  I REMINDED him who I was and Who my DADDY is!!!  I refused to take his attack, in fact I LAUGHED at his attempt!  So today I never even touched my crutches!  I have been walking ALL DAY!  I went to physical therapy and did double the workout on my knee and all it did was make me STRONGER!!!!  I am healed in the Name of Jesus Christ =)  I still feel pain but I am still walking and I will receive all the amazing things that Daddy God has to meet my faithful feet =)  I honor HIM with each step I take.  It is His power in me that makes everything possible.

The enemy can get into our minds and try to trick us into thinking we are powerless.  That we have to accept hardships that comes our way.  He even tries to make us believe that it's God trying to teach us something or tell us something.  God can use it but our loving Father is does not cause us hurt or knock us down.  HE gives us everything we need to get back up.  In case you have forgotten, the devil has ALREADY been defeated! 
Stand strong and remember who you are in Christ Jesus =) 


Photobucket

1 comment: