Saturday, October 8, 2011

Her nothing was EVERYTHING!

I love reading and learning from the women who have gone before us.  There are so many women in the Bible that teach us so much about how to live and how not to live!  Some have names and some are nameless but they are all very important or they would not have been mentioned at all!  The woman that I am referring to today is one of those nameless.  Although her name is not known, Jesus had His eyes on her and her intentions.  She stood in the corner of the temple, holding her last two coins.  They were worth less than a penny yet she couldn't help but reflect on how her recent past had brought her to this place and time.  She had lost her husband and struggled to make ends meet.  She had no family and no one to support her.  She had nowhere to turn.  I believe as she stood there her heart filled with the memories of the goodness of the Lord and all He had done for her.  She could not withhold from the One who had sustained her and blessed her in her time of struggle!  She had to let go!  Surely He would provide a way for her to survive.  I know she felt the heaviness fall from her shoulders as she dropped the coins into the box!  She was now TOTALLY in the Lords hands now!!!  He has invited her to trust Him far beyond the comfort zone of her faith!  I can almost feel how her heart must have leapt!  The freedom that can hardly be put into words!  At this moment, her struggle was over and Daddy God was in complete control.  There is a place of safely and she had found it!  Can you imagine the worship that must have taken place within this woman?!  To give thanks to Jehovah-Jireh, her provider, Jehovah-Shalom, her peace!!!!   Although she was unaware, Jesus saw it all.  He saw her give EVERYTHING!!!  He saw her very heart!  It went way beyond those two coins! 

I crave the heart of this amazing woman!  I crave to give EVERYTHING and gain more than I can even imagine!  I want Daddy God to have complete control of my life, my heart, my future!  I want my hand in His!  I serve a God who created everything I see out of nothing!   I BELIEVE that He will take all my nothing and create beyond my wildest dreams!!!!  There is no such thing as impossible with my Daddy God!  I am following the dreams in my heart and loving Jesus all the way.  This is an amazing path and He is just getting started with this child!  This heart is open...WIDE OPEN!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment