Tuesday, October 4, 2011

My Husband, my very best friend!

Each year I find myself falling more and more in love with the man that God has blessed me with!  We have weathered many storms and our relationship has grown roots deeper than I ever thought was possible.  We have raised an amazing young man.  He has cared for me in my times of need and I have done the same for him.  It has not been all sunshine and roses!  There has been some hard work put into this amazing life together.  We have dealt with pride and the need to be right.  We have fought and said hurtful things and had the sweetest makeups.  After 22 years, I have to say that this time in our marriage is such a comfort.  I trust this man with my whole heart and I'm not afraid to be ME!  Our marriage is now older than we were when we got married!!  I am honored to be Max's wife and I am blessed to have the most wonderful helpmate.  I enjoy every minute I get to spend with him.

With all of that said.....Max had surgery a week ago and during his recover he has depended on me.  He is a pretty good patient!  We have had a 5 day camp out in our living room!  I know he is recovering from surgery, but I have had so much fun hanging out with him 24/7.  It 's kinda nice knowing that he can't get away!  hahaha  I just love him so much!

With all that we have been though I am thankful and I am so excited about what God has in store for us as a couple in the future!!!!  I am just looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together, loving,  growing and serving!  

Whatever stage of marriage you are in, enjoy it!  Give your marriage to Daddy God and allow Him to pour blessing into it!  If you are not married yet, pray and believe God to lead you to your very best friend!   Most importantly, always make your relationship with Daddy God FIRST!  HE gives you everything you need to make your marriage the most rewarding experience ever!  I know that because of Daddy God's LOVE, I am a better wife.  Because of Max, I am a better person =)





We really need some recent photos!!  hahaha
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment