Friday, September 30, 2011

What is your status?

Ok, I am a Facebook junkie!  I don't get out much so I love how I can stay connected through facebook.  I love the encouragement I receive and how I can encourage others through this social network.  I have a lot of young people on my friends list and as I was scanning through all the posts this morning I once again was disturbed at how many of them had changed their status from "in a relationship" to "single".  I see more and more teenage girls jump from one "relationship" to another!  They seem to always be searching for that someone who will make the feel worthy.  I have used a LOT of restraint!!!  I have wanted, so many times, just tell them to WAKE UP!!!!  There is only ONE relationship that will ever fill that void.  That if they would only commit to a relationship with Jesus, all others would be more meaningful and fulfilling because of The One living inside of them! 

When we foster and grow in our relationship with Jesus, we see others in a different light!  We are drawn to those who are allowing the light of Jesus to shine through them!  The Light attracts the Light!    I want these young girls to know that Jesus loves them and they are ALREADY worthy in His eyes so they do not have to seek that from others!   If you want the PERFECT boy, just go to Daddy God because He has created THE ONE just for YOU!!!  You will find him through HIM! 

Be the kind of girl whose facebook status says..... _____is in a relationship with JESUS!!!   Let those boys know that they have to go through your Daddy GOD to get to you!!!!!  You deserve nothing less than the very BEST so do not settle for anything else!!! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment