Monday, September 5, 2011

In His Arms

There are days that all I need is to just climb into the arms of my Daddy God!  Just let Him love on me.  I love that He can fill me up to go out and be His child with a passion and energy.  How He can give me a WORD to share with someone that moves them in a way only He can.  I am thankful for all the opportunities He gives me to be a part of change.  But there are those times that all I need is His arms around me, His love flooding my spirit and knowing that He has all the time in the world just for ME!  I can access this at any time.  Sometimes we get so busy that I think we forget that we have access to this!  The best part is HE desires is more than we do!!! 

Hunter is 18 now and I don't get a lot of snuggy time these days!  haha  But, when he was little, snuggy time was my absolute favorite!!!  We didn't have to even talk to each other.  Just having him crawl up in my lap and let me put my arms all the way around him and just snuggy!!!  Most of the time I didn't even have to ask him to snuggy, he just came all on his own because he desired to snuggy with his mommy.   As amazing as that feeling was to me, I know Daddy God loves it even more when His children snuggy with Him =) 

If you haven't been there in a while, I encourage you to go and spend some time in Daddy God's arms, just let Him love on you!!!   Snuggy with your Heavenly Father =) 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love how our "Daddy God" will repeatedly send us a message until He gets our attention. The message I got at church yesterday was along these same lines.....He desires to have us spend time with Him!!! This week I am going to strive to give more of my time and attention to Him and allow Him to live on me!!!

    ReplyDelete