Thursday, January 26, 2012

Face to Face

OK so I have discovered the new and exciting world of VIDEO BLOG!  Oh my goodness!   I was so nervous at first but I have to admit to you that I am falling in love with this wonderful ministry tool =)  I am loving the response that has been overwhelming and so encouraging!!!  In just the last few days I have received messages from people that are being challenged, encouraged and moved!  Daddy God is SO GOOD!!!!  I am so blessed to be a carrier of HIS HOPE!  I am posting all my video blogs on Facebook, Youtube and Godtube, so you can check them out and please share them with others!!!  Bear in mind that I am NEW and I am learning as I go!  hahaha  My main goal is to share my heart and the messages that God imparts to me, the presentation, I trust, will improve as I gain more experience in making the videos! 

Just search:  TeenaElrodMinistries   (or just search Teen Elrod)


I am also still in full planning mode for The Freedom Tour!  I will soon be able to disclose the location and date for the FIRST conference!!  God continues to bring people in that will be a part of these conferences.  It really amazes me at just how He is working His plan out =)  I also stand amazed at how content I am at not knowing all the details!  This is a big one for me!!  hahaha  But I am at complete ease knowing that Daddy God has it all together and He is in charge....I trust Him =)     My part is to just move forward. 

Last weekend was the anniversary date of my rape and for the first time I truly celebrated that day with VICTORY!!!  The enemy pulled out all the stops and tried with all the same attacks,  but as each one came I just spoke to him that Daddy God has removed that scar and all power that the enemy may have once held is now deleted!!!!!  I know my rights, and In Jesus I am made whole and the enemy has no power over me!!!  I have overcome and will speak of the Victory through Jesus Christ all the days of my life =) 

Please help me by sharing my blog, video blogs, facebook pages ect......together we can spread the word about Daddy God's healing and restoration!!!!!!!  Also, if you have a testimony about God healing you from past hurts please share those with me!  You can send me a private message or comment!  It is very important for us to share our stories of VICTORY!  There are people right now reading this that feel defeated or that they have no hope....YOUR STORY CAN SAVE A LIFE!!!!! 



Photobucket

1 comment: