Monday, January 23, 2012

The Freedom Tour

Each day brings more excitement as plans unfold for The Freedom Tour!!!!  The vision that God gave to me that I have only seen with my eyes closed is now coming into focus and my eyes are WIDE OPEN!!!!!!!!  There is JOY, there is LOVE, there is PEACE, there is RESTORATION, there is HEALING and FREEDOM in the Most High Name of JESUS!  Today I am sharing the mission statement for The Freedom Tour and the fullness of my heart is almost unbearable.  To realize that the desire poured into me by my Daddy God to not just see but have an active part in people breaking free and receiving restoration from THE ONE who created them is something that I cannot even explain in the limited words available to me here on earth!  The first conference will be in Texarkana! 

This was my word today:  In the natural, many things are impossible.  But in the supernatural realm with God, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!  God wants us to believe for great things, make big plans, and expect Him to do things so great that we are left with our mouths hanging open in awe!!!  James 4:2 tells us we have not because we ask not.  (I asked for dreams and visions and a way to minister to people and He gave me the desires of my heart)    We can be bold in our asking, and Ephesians 3:20 challenges us to ask for big things.  There are NO LIMITS with Daddy God! 

God has a way for us to do everything He places in our hearts.  He does not put dreams and visions in us to frustrate us.  It is untold what people can do- even people who do not appear to be able to do anything!  God does not usually call people who are capable: if He did He would not get the glory.  When we say yes, HE makes us capable! 



The Freedom Tour

So many people are suffering in the bondage of past hurts.  Jesus desires to set them free to live the life He created them to live.

The Freedom Tour is for everyone!

The Freedom Tour is a desire emptied out of my Daddy God’s heart into mine.  I am a firsthand witness of the power of Jesus that set me free from bondage and allowed me to see my destiny.  The destiny written by my Creator!

When we allow God to break every chain off of us, we are free to go out and live our testimony to who He is!  This conference is a place to come and receive the life giving message of freedom.  A place to bring someone you love who is desperate for freedom.  Come and worship, praise and experience a love that will change your life for eternity!   Join the Freedom Tour now!
Psalm 107:19-22
19Then they cry to the Lord in their trouble, and He delivers them out of their distresses.
20He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction.
21Oh, that men would praise [and confess to] the Lord for His goodness and loving-kindness and His wonderful works to the children of men!
22And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving and rehearse His deeds with shouts of joy and singing!






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment