Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's Coming!!!

Oh how the excitement grows each day on this journey!!!  I am beginning to see visions and desires unfold in the natural!  There have been so many changes in my life over the last year and especially the last 2 months.  We transitioned out of a ministry position where we had served for almost 6 years and into a new phase of ministry fully funded by FAITH =) 

The Lord has taken the ugliness from my past and developed it into a speaking ministry!  It really is remarkable what He has accomplished and we have just gotten started!!!  We are in the planning stages for the first conference...The Freedom Tour, and it is going to amazing!  I will be sharing more information as the plan continues to develop.  I am so blessed by all the prayer partners that not only keep me encouraged but protect this ministry with their prayers!!!!  The enemy will have NO POWER over what Daddy God has put into motion!!!  It will be complete and He WILL accomplish His goal!!!  AMEN =)

Very soon I will be sharing my mission statement for The Freedom Tour!


BE BLESSED!  Go and encourage someone today =) 



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Teena! I am so excited for you my sister! God has me on a similar journey! I will add you to my prayers! It is so exciting to see how God moves!

    ReplyDelete