Saturday, January 14, 2012

Walking in HIS FAVOR!


OK, I just had to share this!  I had a photo shoot this morning and it was going to be a multiple location shoot.  We started at the park where I took several pictures in different areas of the park.  We then moved on to the downtown area where again, we shoot in several locations.  It was a great shoot!  This child was a JOY and so funny =)  I was so enjoying the beautiful weather we had.  I thought it was going to be VERY cold, but it was not that bad, the sunshine was perfect and the ski was this amazing  pure blue.  The session lasted a little over an hour and when we were finished I decided to stop in and say hey to my hubby at work.  I got out of the car and went to put my camera in the trunk of my car before going into the store.  I started looking for my bag...the bag that had my other camera lens in it along with cords and my charger!!!  I realized right away that I had left it somewhere!!  I got back in my car and started talking with God!!  I said, "Daddy God, I am NOT going to be anxious about this, I know that YOU will protect it until I find it"!  then I turned on my ipod and said, "I'm going to just praise You."  When I came to the first red light the Holy Spirit brought back to my memory that I never picked it up when we left the park!!!  I took the turn towards the park and cranked up my praise music!!!  Thanking God for His covering!  As I drove past the park I could see my bag just sitting on the ground!!  It was in plane sight!  I parked and as I walked up to retrieve my bag I could not stop smiling and OUT LOUD thanking Jesus for His FAVOR!!!!  I just laughed at the devil for trying to ruin my day today!  Satan didn't get my bag and he didn't steal my JOY, he was unsuccessful in causing me to allow worry and anxiety rule the situation today, something I would have normally done!  Oh how sweet it is to walk in FAVOR <3  To know that when I submit all my works and activities to Daddy God, He puts a foundation  of joy, peace and love to meet each step I take!   Well, I am off now to edit the photos from this amazing session! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment