Sunday, August 28, 2011

Freedom

The more I submit to Daddy God the more freedom I experience!  It is simply amazing!  I can remember years ago thinking of all the things I would have to "give up" to follow Jesus the way He wanted me to.  I look back now and see how much I have gained =) 

When I first started to realize some of the things the Lord was calling me to do, I thought, there is no way.  I thought, how can I ever do all that He is calling me to do?  It seemed to me that it would require me to "give up" so much.  Then He began to speak to me and my spirit eyes started to see so clearly.  My heart was changing and the more I said "yes" the more freedom I felt!  God has a plan for me.  He has a plan for each of us!  His plan is GOOD and His plan is perfect.   His plan is not to harm us!! 

Jer. 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD , “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I am excited about my future because I know it is GOOD =)

Don't allow the enemy to come in and try to steal your future!!!  Submit your life to Jesus and live in His FREEDOM!!!!  


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. hey teena i love ya and i love reading ur book keep up the good work and keep reaching out to all the ladies out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts,since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful Colossians 3:15

    ReplyDelete