Monday, August 15, 2011

Use What Ya Got!

Ephesians 1:3 — God has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. It follows, therefore, that if we are not in Christ we do not have the spiritual blessings God has for His people.
This is why we need to be in Christ.

When we made the decision to accept Christ, we opened the door to receive everything we would need to live the life we were created for.  It is all available for us, but most of us, for some reason, do not operate in that fullness that is promised to us!  For me, I lived most of my life thinking I had to "earn" this in some way.  I could have it all but if I messed up I got sent back to the beginning and had to work my way back up!  I also had earthly blessings and spiritual blessings all mixed up.  I thought that if my finances were bad, I was not under God's blessing.  If I got sick, that for some reason, God had lifted His blessing off of me.  I WAS SO WRONG!  See, spiritual blessings are far greater than earthly blessings!  Spiritual blessings are HOPE, PEACE, LOVE, CONTENTMENT, JOY, POWER, AUTHORITY...........the only way these blessings are lifted is if we chose not to accept them.  We can chose not to operate in them!  It doesn't matter what the earthly circumstance, the SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS remain!!!  Now, God does bless us with earthly blessings as well.  He can supernaturally supply things that in the natural cannot be explained! 

I believe the greatest spiritual blessing is the power and authority!!!  When we recognize that we have power and authority over the enemy, we walk in confidence that there is nothing that can take our blessings away!  Satan may attack, but we do not have to live under that attack!!!  We can have JOY, LOVE, PEACE and CONTENTMENT in spite of what the enemy tries to trip us up with!!! 

I pray that you are encourage and empowered by this TRUTH!  I know I am!!!  God is ALWAYS good!  He has already given us these things so USE WHAT YA GOT!!!!! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment