Thursday, August 25, 2011

MOVE!

I love that Daddy God moves on my heart...stirring it up to take action!!!  As I release more and more of myself to Him, He fills my heart with more and more!  More love, joy, grace, instruction, excitement, compassion, a desire to live out what He created me to do!  I am finding that my desire and His desire for me are flowing together.  It is such a beautiful experience =)  He is placing people in my life and allowing love and encouragement to flow in and about these relationships!  I am completely consumed with HIS LOVE!!! 

I have no fear of the future!  In fact, I feel that my future is NOW!!!  I am walking into my future right now and with each step comes a feeling that I am unable to explain.  The only word that I can even come up with is JOY!!! 

I have my book signing in a couple of days!  Just me!  I am so excited about the people I know Daddy God is going to send!  I'm excited about all the opportunities coming up to go and speak;  to share this love and joy that God is filling me with!  To share the message of healing and restoration.  The message of living the life we were created for!!!  I am currently working on a couple of other projects that I am so pumped about!  God is GOOD and HE has good for ALL of His children!!!  I think back to when I sat in an abandoned house, scared to death, feeling more alone than ever.  Then I become aware at where I am now with my Daddy God.....WOW!  It is IMPRESSIVE that He brought me through all of that...and even MORE impressive that He sees fit to use ME to further His Kingdom!!!!!!! 

I pray that YOU are encouraged today that Daddy God has an amazing plan for YOU!  It is a perfect plan that is for your good and the good of others that you influence!  He created your heart to be filled with all things good =)  Don't let the enemy tell you any different!  God is faithful and He is ALWAYS working in YOUR best interest!!!!  Don't be afraid to MOVE =)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment