Sunday, August 7, 2011

Impressed

God gave me another opportunity this weekend to go and share His goodness through my story.  I have to say that it fills my heart with unspeakable JOY when I get to talk about just how good my Daddy God is!!! 

As I got up to speak I could feel my heart reaching out and being received by those at the conference.  I could look at  the faces and see that the Lord was ministering to them through me.  It was powerful and humbling at the same time.  I felt so small yet larger than life!  I knew that THE ONE with the power was inside of me, enabling me to stand before them and tell my story.  He gave the ability to encourage them that they, too are eligible for freedom and restoration!!! 

I had people coming up to me after, sharing their stories and how they, too wanted to be free from their past!
God is at work and the work is GOOD!

On my way to the conference I was talking with Daddy God and asking Him to use me, asking Him to touch and restore!  Asking Him to bring healing to the broken.  As I began to pray it hit me like a ton of brinks......and I said to Him, "I am so IMPRESSED with YOU!  I am IMPRESSED that YOU can use ME!"  See, I was NO GOOD for SO LONG!!!  There was NO GOOD in me and He MADE ME GOOD!!!  He took all the bad and replaced it with His good!  It really is astounding!  He used ME to carry the most important massage....HIM!  I receive A LOT of encouragement but I also receive discouragement.  I know that I do not have to receive the discouragement!!!  This is HIS PLAN and no man can hinder it! 

Are you IMPRESSED with what He has done in your life?  Are you IMPRESSED with just how far He has brought you?  I encourage you to spend some time thinking about it and thanking Him for it! 




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on sharing your story in so many wonderful ways!

    ReplyDelete