Monday, August 1, 2011

This is who I am!

I love my blog and I love hearing from the people who read it =)  You guys really do ROCK!  So I decided a couple of weeks ago to let YOU ask ME anything!!!  There were some pretty interesting things you wanted to know!  hahaha  So  now the answers to what enquiring minds want to know!!!

I was raised in Hope, Arkansas!  Family, friends and lots of WATERMELON!!  I do not go back as often as I should.  I do still have family there.  And LOTS of memories =)

No I do not know Bill Clinton!  But when Max and I started dating, our pastor was Mike Huckabee and he married us in 1989 =)

My favorite color is RED!  Says a lot,  huh?!

In 5 years I see myself following the leading of The Holy Spirit!  I know I will be sharing Jesus wherever He allows me to go!!!  There are NO LIMITS to what Daddy God will do in the future of my family!

Max and I are in full time ministry.  We are house parents at a children's ranch.  We serve in a boys home.  We have 8 boys that live with us (including Hunter, our son).

There are many people that have influenced my life!  They have all inspired me in different ways.  STILL DO!

I have 2 awesome brothers!  I am the oldest =)

My prayer for my amazing son ,Hunter , is to always allow Daddy God to lead him and for him to always have a heart for people! 

My favorite TV shows are Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance and any real crime show!  I love to watch true stories. 

What I wanted to be when I grew up.....A Dancer!  That was all I wanted to do. 

Why I blog:  In part because it is like an outlet for me to empty my brain!  But my main goal is to encourage and challenge those who read it.  (I usually find that it is ME that is encouraged and challenged)!

Yes it was a bit scary when I decided to publish my story and expose my entire life!  There was a lot of prayer and confirmation before I decided to publish the book.  Daddy God is faithful and He is my leader and that is really all I needed.  Excited about the future!!! 

This was really a lot of fun and I thank you all for participating!  BE BLESSED! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment