Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Good Stuff

The deeper into the Word I go the deeper in love I become with my Savior!!!  I am beyond amazed at His love for me and when I do try to think on it, I become ever whelmed!  Oh the JOY that fills my heart =)

I just finished reading "Dear Evelyn" and I have to say that it fueled the fire in my heart.  If we do NOT have a desire to love others there is something wrong!  It is that simple!  I'm talking about a love that can only come from Jesus.  A love that drives us to do things that we would just not do in the natural.  It's a supernatural love that does supernatural things!!!  It's some GOOD STUFF!!!  To see past our own little world and into the world that so desperately longs for that JESUS LOVE!  They long to see it and experience it through you and me.  As we allow God to LOVE us and FILL us with His love we cannot help but want to pass it on to others!  There really is nothing like it.  When you share something from The Father that sets someone else free!  WOW! 

When we give our LOVE and reach out to meet the needs of others, we are giving back to the Lord! 

Matthew 25:36-40     For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,  I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
    “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?  When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?  When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
    “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

Do we really treat others like we would treat JESUS? 

I hope that you are encouraged and challenged, as I was, to receive this TRUTH!  Oh Daddy God, do not ever let me forget how much YOU love people and let me see with Your Eyes to be Your Hands and Feet, Your Arms and Ears!!!  Flood my heart! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment