Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finding My Voice

This journey that The Lord has me on has been so amazing and I know that there are only BETTER things to come!!!  He has imparted many things to me and I have taken each one back to Him and accepted this path.  Things are changing and I am learning to let go and let Him guide me.  I am also very excited to learn that the things He is calling me to do are the very things that I desire to do!!! 

I have written a book and opened my entire life to everyone but it has now come time to open my mouth and SPEAK!  Not just talk, but talk to people...in front of people!!  You have to know that I have had to do public speaking before and EVERY time I would get physically ill.  I would often brake out in a rash from nerves! I am a talker, but I never in a million years dreamed that God would call me to be a SPEAKER!!  I mean He knows how fearful I have been to stand up in front of people and speak!  Well.......guess what?!? 

He has not only call me to it, but He has given me the ability AND He placed inside of me the DESIRE to do it!!!  I have given Daddy God my past, present and future and I am just following His lead!  This morning He opened the door for me to go and SPEAK with a Sunday School Class at a local church.  I have been living on the edge of an excitement breakout for weeks and I was not disappointed!  It was GREAT!  Daddy God took over and SPOKE His Words through ME!  I could feel Him in every breath I took.  I was not afraid.  The enemy tried, but he FAILED today!!! 

I have found my VOICE and I will not be quiet or afraid any longer!!!  As I allowed God the Father to minister through me this morning I was at a complete peace!!!  This life belongs to HIM!  He has set me FREE and I will honor Him by living this life in FREEDOM!!!  Despite what the enemy tries to tell me....There are NO LIMITS!

He is faithful to His Word =)  What is He calling you to do?  Who is He calling you to be?  Where is He calling you to go?  We cannot be afraid of the path...lives are depending on it!!!  There is a lost and hurting world that is depending on you and me to be the vessel that carries the life saving message of Jesus Christ!!! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment