Friday, July 15, 2011

Chats with Daddy God

I love the fellowship we are privileged to have with Daddy God!  I love that He is so BIG yet the relationship is so intimate!  I can talk with him pouring our my whole heart.  I can dance in His presents and feel Him enjoying every minute of it.  I love how I can just sit still and quiet and not say a word or dance a step and He KNOWS everything about me!!!  He speaks in so many ways to me.  His WORD literally comes ALIVE when I dig in for a feeding! 

As I walk this path that He is laying in front of me, I find myself so eager to run and shout of His goodness and His LOVE and RESTORATION POWER!!!!  I anticipate each opportunity I am given to share of His LOVE!  To share what He has done and what He IS DOING right now!  I have an excitement that is hard to contain!  I have already used 13 exclamation marks!!!  SIXTEEN!  Ok, I need to focus =)

I have my very first official Book Signing tomorrow and I am super excited to go and meet people, see friends and share JESUS!  He is so good to me =) 

We were having one of our "chats" yesterday about the Book Signing.  See, I was invited to this Book Signing at a local Christian Book Store.  I didn't know until THIS WEEK that I was invited so needless to say I was caught a bit off guard!  I had placed my first BIG book order to be ready for a couple of events coming up, but they had not come in yet!!!  I had 4, yes, FOUR books to go do this signing!!!  The lady told me to just bring what I had and the others could be ordered.  That was ok, but I wanted to have my book available and not have people have to pay and then WAIT!!  I found myself worry about IF the books would be here in time.  It was NOT likely!  I said to Daddy God, "YOU know the need and this is YOUR plan!  I am leaving the details to YOU.  So I'm not going to worry about it anymore.  YOU do what YOU do and I will do what I do!"   Within 2, yes TWO hours, my books had been delivered!!!  HE PROVIDES OUR EVERY NEED!!!! 


So I will be anxious to report back all the amazing things HE is going to do tomorrow!!!  Stay tuned!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love exclamation points too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete