Monday, July 18, 2011

God is GOOD!

I cannot say it enough......GOD IS GOOD!!!!!  Just when I think He has moved in a mighty way like never before,  HE MOVES AGAIN AND AGAIN!  He has brought some pretty amazing people into my life =)

The Book Signing went GREAT!  I really didn't know what to expect because I had never done this before.  I got there early and was so happy that my dear friend Pam was already there.  She and her two awesome sisters were so supportive and didn't miss a beat in helping me settle in.  I knew that Pam would be there but I didn't know any of the other authors.  By the way, Pam (Pam White) is the author of "This Woman's Worth".  If you have read my book, Pam is the very first hospital call I received when doing volunteer work for DVP, Sexual Assult Hotline.  She was the first to read my journal.  When I saw Pam that first time in the ER, I knew immediately  that SHE WAS THE REASON for all that gut wrenching writing that was first my journal and later became my BOOK!  It was so empowering to hug her and stand with her as we promoted our books on how the Lord has restored us after the attack of the enemy!!!  Daddy God took 2 horrific tragedies and created a beautiful friendship full of love and encouragement! 

I also met Larry Linam, author of "The Day The Angels Cried".  His book is his journey through recovery after a gunman came into his church and opened fire killing and wounding members of the congregation, including Larry's 7 year old little girl.  Gina, Larry's daughter died that day and so began an awful and AMAZING journey of love and forgiveness that only our GOD can be the creator of! 

Then sitting beside me was Pastor Paul Keener!  Author of "Heaven; Deal or no Deal".  He was an interesting and very funny man!  Pastor Keener offered me an opportunity to have some of my Bogs published in a publication that is distributed in many cities in our area!  I honestly could have sat and talked to him ALL DAY!  He held much wisdom of God's Word.  He shared a few things that the Lord had spoken to him and I was blessed as I sat and listened to him share! 

In between all of that I was able to visit with family, old friends and even made some new friends =)  It was a wonderful day talking and ministering to people!!! 



My friend Pam and I at the Book Signing!

As wonderful as all of this was...you guessed it.....TODAY IT GOT EVEN BETTER!!!!! 

I will be sharing about today later =)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment