Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sow a Seed

I love how Daddy God brings people into our lives at just the perfect time.  He has done this all throughout my life.  I got a friends request last week and as I read about who he was I found myself getting so excited at this new friend that had come into my life.  The Lord has opened my heart to this person, his family and his ministry! 

Chad Matthews is the author of, "Dear, Evelyn", due for release is just a couple of weeks.  Chad and his wife, Marjorie have a heart for the homeless.  They minister to these brothers and sisters who live on the streets.  They provide their material needs but most importantly they plant the seed of SALVATION and the LOVE of CHRIST into their lives!!!  They are the Hands and Feet of Daddy God!  They are HIS ARMS that hold these that most tend to look beyond. The Book is about the experiences they have had ministering on the streets.  I cannot wait to get my hands on this book!!!  The Lord has birthed a dream in their hearts to go and BE CHRIST to those who need Him, those who seek Him, those who may not even know Him! 

So they are going to set out on a 2 week travel through the south, ministering as they go!  Sound familiar???  Isn't that what Jesus did?!!  YES!  Jesus has always met people where they are.  Loving and ministering as He went!

I am posting the link to a site where you can go and read more about this mission and you are going to be given the awesome opportunity to be a part!!!  We cant all go but we can still join with those that can!  WE ARE THE HANDS A FEET!!!  We all play a part in reaching the lost and hurting!  Some of us go and some of us are the WALLET that makes it possible for the work to be done!!!  PLEASE go and visit this site.  PLEASE pray and ACT!  You can give ANY amount!  There is even the option to give $1....ONE DOLLAR!!!!  Chad even offers YOU a GIFT for giving!  Lives are going to be changed...lives are going to be SAVED!!!! 

Go now and be the Hands and Feet or WALLET!!!   A seed planted will ALWAYS produce a blessing!

http://www.indiegogo.com/The-Dear-Evelyn-Missional-Tour
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment