Thursday, July 7, 2011

Where is Jesus?

There are so many searching for something better, something more, something different.  The things of this world will all pass away, that is a FACT!  I believe that if we all REALLY knew what God has for us there would be nothing that could stop us from getting it!  Once we realize that we ARE worthy of it because of HIM!  We NEED Him in order to go into the world!  How can we pass on something we do not have???  HE IS LOVE!  He has called us to LOVE!  That is TRUTH!

So how to we receive LOVE?  It is very simple.....ASK.

Maybe you have heard that the Bible says, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open...
My translation (Amplified) says....Keep on knocking reverently and the door will be open to you.  For everyone who keeps on asking receives;  and he who keeps on seeking finds;  and to him who keeps on knocking, the door will be open.   Matthew 7:7-8

While we receive Salvation once, we are instructed to KEEP ON SEARCHING and we will continue to receive.  KEEP ON KNOCKING and the door will remain open!  If the only reason God created us for was Salvation He would zap us up the moment we accept Jesus!  He created us to RECEIVE HIS LOVE and then to continue to grow in that love and go out and share that love with the world!!! 

We share it with other Christians to encourage and build up.  We share it with the lost and hurting because that is where JESUS IS!  Jesus is with the poor, the hungry, the homeless, the ones that society labels undesirable....the LOST!  We can find them all over the world.  From our next door neighbor to an aids ridden mother trying to care for a child she will most likely not live long enough to raise.  To the children who are abused everyday by the very ones who they should be able to trust.  To the too many held captive by evil.  JESUS is calling us to JOIN HIM! 

To join HIM, we have to KNOW HIM!!!  Do YOU know Him?  Do the people around you know Him? 

I want to be where Jesus is!  I want to be about doing HIS BUSINESS!  I will KEEP ON KNOCKING, and KEEP ON SEARCHING!!!  HE has delivered me from bondage and RESTORED ME TO FREEDOM!!!  That is the message that I will go out wherever He leads to share!!! 


If you still have not found what you're looking for maybe it's JESUS you are searching for!  You may know Him and just have not accepted all He has for you.  In HIM there is PEACE, JOY, COMPLETENESS, CONFIDENCE, ACCEPTANCE, HOPE, AND LOVE EVERLASTING!!!!! 

I lived many years knowing Jesus.  I accepted Him at a young age but I never received all He had for me to live the way He created me to live.  Once I realized that I was eligible for all of HEAVEN ON EARTH my life completely changed!  We should not just be satisfied knowing that ONE DAY we will experience heaven.....we can experience HEAVEN ON EARTH!  It’s time to bring heaven down to earth—into all the dark places. It’s time to reveal the hidden light of Spirit in the material world!!!!!!  Stop letting the enemy deceive us into thinking we are a doomed people!


Matthew 25:34-40
 34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’   37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’ 40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’


THAT IS WHERE JESUS IS =)

Photobucket
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment