Monday, July 11, 2011

Crack Attack!!!

Have you ever just been minding your own business, going along doing what you have been called to do, and BAM!  Out of nowhere you get slammed!?!?!   Well, I experienced this the other day.  I was blind-sided! 

I appeared on a local talk show, Heart to Heat, to promote my book and speak about the story behind the book.  If you read my blog about the night before my interview then you know I had a major wardrobe issue going on!!  hahahaha  It all worked out and the interview went great.  The Lord took over and is working though it as He always does.  Because the TV station is local, many people were unable to see it.  They either have satellite or live out of town.  They made me a DVD with my segment on it and I had some friends put it on line so we could share it with everyone!  My friend had posted it on her facebook page so I went to look at it and started reading the comments.  They were all very encouraging...except ONE!  There was one person who thought I was not dressed appropriately enough to be claiming God in my life!  I was a bit shocked!!  She made some pretty nasty comments and I just bowed out of the conversation.  Partly because it was upsetting and I was very tempted to just give her a piece of my mind!!  hahaha  But the main reason was that, as other people read the comments I started receiving messages of encouragement!!!  People sending me their words of love and support and sharing God's Word with me!!!  I am SO BLESSED to have such an amazing support!  It is truly amazing!  Because of them sharing and reminding me of what Daddy God says, I was able to pray for this person.  Isn't Daddy God good to give us the power to reject the spirit of revenge and send that need to HIM??!!  I am BELIEVING that this person will not only receive a Word from God, but that everything her hand touches will be BLESSED =)   AMEN!!!

So, the next morning, I was having a little chat with the Lord, thanking Him for surrounding me with such an amazing circle of friends (some I do not even know!!).  Those who see beyond the hurtful words and are so lead by the Lord, can be sent to assist when needed!!!  I had a crack in my armor and the enemy saw it and attacked it, but the willingness of my Daddy God's Kids, came and stood in front of those cracks and defended my weak area from that attack of the enemy!!!!!  THAT IS SOME FRONT LINE WARFARE!!!!! 

It is so important to always have our spirit eyes open and have our spirit man FILLED and STRONG, so that when we are needed to go and stand in to protect those cracks of our brothers and sisters, we are READY!  

I say, NO MORE CRACK ATTACK!!!!  The enemy is weak and as one of my dear friends said to me, "If that's the best he (the enemy) has.....he can just take his best shot but he will not stop this work!!!"


Thank you ALL for ALWAYS being so encouraging and KIND in your speech towards this child!  I love each one of you with my WHOLE HEART!!!!!!


Here is the link to the interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e85XgOfPsMc




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment