Monday, June 20, 2011

Believe Big, Receive Big!

WOW!  That is the best word I can come up with to describe what Daddy God is up to in my life!!!  His call on my life and my dreams have become one in the same =)  I cannot believe or dream bigger than what He has planned!  There is such a JOY and EXCITEMENT in my spirit that I can hardly contain it!  I have been given the honor of being invited to speak to a group of women tomorrow and I cannot wait for the Holy Spirit to minister to us.  I am believing for encouragement and love, open hearts and healing, letting go and new beginnings!!!  This is just the beginning of an amazing road,  fulfilling the destiny I was created and prepared for! 

I am completely open to go where He leads =)  My heart is His! 

Trust me when I say if you BELIEVE BIG, you will RECEIVE BIG!  The are NO LIMITS with Daddy God!!!  For so many years I put limits on what God could do, not just for me, but through me.  Not anymore!!!   I am living a life with no limits =)  I'm believing it and trusting Him for it.  All the messages, phone calls and emails I have received gives stregnth to my heart and confirms what He has imparted to me!

To BELIEVE all you have to do is make the choice to BELIEVE!  Yes, it really is that easy!  Don't let the enemy deceive you into thinking it's hard!  We only have to give up control and allowing Him to fulfill our destiny! 

So the journey continues and the LOVE of Daddy God covers us so perfectly.  His Word is truth and it is perfect and it is SO WORTH planting in our hearts!  The harvest is NOW so lets get out in the fields =) 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment