Friday, June 17, 2011

Big Steps!

So today I took some big steps!  I went into book stores and promoted my book!!!  On my way I called my mom and told her where I was going and she encouraged me so much =)  In fact, I asked her if she had taken an encouragement pill this morning!  hhahaha  As I sat in the parking lot of the first store I reflected on all the messages I have received form people who have been affect by the book already and I felt strong in my spirit and walked in the store!  I was filled with the knowing that there are still so many more people out there that are desperate to hear this message and receive healing and restoration.  So as I spoke with the lady in charge she encouraged ME!  I left there with the possibility of not only have my book in their store but also a book signing!  I am now just waiting and EXPECTING my call inviting me to participate in the book signing =)  It is an invitation only book signing.

I got back in my car and called my mom again!  I had gained even more strength in my spirit to go far and wide!  I made my way to the big worldly store!!  Books-A-Million!  hahaha  Again, the person I spoke with was so encouraging!  About halfway through the meeting he said, "Years ago you took care of my little girl"!!!  WOW!  He then said he would do what he needed to in order to get my book in their store..AND he wants me to set up a book signing in their store!!!!  I am telling you, Daddy God went before me today and had just the right people in place and prepared for me =)  I have never felt so taken care of in my life!  HIS LOVE has embraced me and HIS FAVOR covers me!  I am so excited it is impossible for me to use a period!!!!!  All I can use it exclamation points!!!!!  hahahaha 

I love the "God journey" that I am on =)  Now I am going to focus on building my stock so I can have books for speaking engagements and  other book signings that are to come!  NO LIMITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment