Monday, June 6, 2011

Help!

Ok the time has come!  The book has been released on line (will soon be in book stores!)  and I now need YOU!  I am self promoting so I would REALLY  appreciate the help spreading the word that the book is now available!  I did not publish this book to make money and it is so not even about that!  The reason I made my story public is because God has called me out to share the MESSAGE of healing and restoration that comes form God The Father!  I am so excited to get this message out so others can experience the freedom from past and present hurts!!  There will be other things to come but for now we just need to spread the information on how to get this book! 

So I am asking you to tell your circle of friends.  Post on your Facebook pages, Twitter, Blogs, emails!  However you network.  It is available at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble, Books-A-Million, and AbeBooks.com.  You can post links from any of these sites!  You can even send them to this blog (you can purchase the book here). 

Thank you in advance for joining with me on the journey of bringing HOPE, HEALING, AND RESTORATION to hurting people! 

God is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment