Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Giving Thanks

WOW!  It has been a crazy few days!  My book was released on line Thursday (was not even expecting it to be so soon!)  I have been receiving the most amazing messages of support and thanks and LOVE!  GOD IS GOOD!  I am overwhelmed and humbled by the response.  I know that the Lord is bringing healing, freedom and RESTORATION!!!!!!!!  I am so thankful for all the opportunities He is giving me to share what Daddy God has done for me and what He so wants to do for others =) 

So I want to always give thanks to God for bringing me this far and for putting a good word in my mouth to share!  I thank Him for hearts He is opening and healing.  I praise Him for empowering me to do what He has called me to do.  I am thankful for clear visions and the release of any fear to walk this path.  I LOVE MY DADDY GOD!!!!!!! 

I am thankful for everyone that the Lord had placed in my life and for everyone He has set to cross my path in my future! I am thankful for YOU!  For reading this blog.  For praying for me.  For supporting me.  For encouraging me.  YOU really do make a difference!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

You are a part of this life changing journey =)  There are so many hurting people out there and together we WILL reach them with the message of HEALING and RESTORATION!!!  

Please help spread the word on the book release!  Going FAR and WIDE!!!  
Book can be purchased here on this blog (through Amazon.com), Barnes&Noble, Books-A-Million, AbeBooks.com, and Authorhouse.

Photobucket

1 comment: