Saturday, June 25, 2011

My Helpmate

So I have been without my helpmate all week and I'm ready for him to come home!!!  Max and I have been married for 22 years and have grown to depend on each other.  We are a great team =)  We are also a great support for one another!  But mostly I just love to hang out with my hubby!!!!  I love to talk with him at the end of the day =)  He brings me JOY!  After our relaxing mini vacation at the lake last weekend I came home and he went to Boy Scout Camp.  Even Roxi (our dog/baby girl!) is looking at me as if to say, "Ok, when is Daddy coming home?"  hahahaha 

I am happy to say he will be home TODAY!  YAY!  In just a few hours he will come in, stinky and scruffy (he has been camping all week!)  and as soon as he cleans up I will grace him with a great big hug! 

Last night was family night at the camp so Max (and the other leaders) had a fish fry.  I watched with pride at how he took care of everyone.  It was worth it to share him with those boy scouts this week because I know they had a great example of a good man.  A man who puts others before himself.  A man who has integrity.  A man who loves the Lord.  A man who loves his family.  I HAVE A GOOD MAN!!!  

So this morning as I wait for my man to come home I am giving thanks to Daddy God for loving me enough to want the very best for me! 










Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment