Thursday, June 30, 2011

Joy Junkie

Ok, I must admit it, I am a JOY JUNKIE!!!!  I can't get enough of it and I am not interested in a cure! 

This is one addiction that I intend to indulge in deeper and deeper =)  I have found myself lately repeating that,  "I am so excited I can hardly contain myself"!    I just LOVE to love JESUS!!!  He has planted a desire deep in my heart to share the message of healing, restoration and JOY =)  He has taken my past and I do not have to carry the burden of it anymore.  He has touched it in a way only He can to make it usable.  I can remember and share the events without taking on the hurt that was there for so long.  He healed my past and He is BLESSING MY FUTURE!!!  I can see in my spirit that there are others out there that are in the place I was in for so many years, and He is using me to deliver the TRUTH that there is FREEDOM from that bondage!  He did not create His children to live in the bondage of fear and rejection.  He came to SET US FREE!!!!! 

He takes our hurt and replaces it with His Love, he takes our rejection and replaces it with His Acceptance, He takes our fear and replaces it with His Comfort.  He takes everything the enemy tries to steal and He fills us with JOY!  JOY!  JOY!  JOY!!!  Our JOY blocks the plan of the enemy! 

But wait...THERE'S MORE!!  hahaha  There is always more with Daddy God =) 

He doesn't just fill us with joy enough to get by...oh no, that is not how our Daddy God operates!  He fills us to overflow so that we can spill out onto those around us!  We are blessed to be a blessing!!! 

So receive your JOY today, allow God the Father to fill you!  Someone is in need of your overflow!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment: