Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Well Hello!

It seems as though summer has hit and my schedule is off the hook!  We took vacation to Branson last weekend and had a blast!  We stayed in a beautiful cabin and went to a show and of course we hit Silver Dollar City!  Can I just say I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!!!  The boys had so much fun and it was great to see them enjoying the trip. 

So we have spent the past few days unwinding and washing clothes!  hahaha 

I have really missed my blog peeps!  But not to worry because....I'M BACK!!!! 

Thanks to everyone who has purchased my book =)  I am believing that The Lord is using it's message to, even now, begin to heal and restore.  I am receiving some pretty amazing messages!!!  Daddy God is GOOD =)  I have also been invited to speak at a Ladies Group next week!  I am super excited because it is in my hometown and the group is from the church that my mother grew up in!!  Did I mention that GOD IS GOOD???!!! 

I am really loving the life with no limits!  I cannot dream big enough to cover what Daddy God has in store!!!!  He loves us SO MUCH =)  I hope YOU are feeling the covering of that LOVE right now!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment