Monday, June 13, 2011

I'll Take The Best Please

Have you ever thought about why we sometimes just accept less than the best?  I was really thinking about this the other day.  I know that God wants only the very best for me yet I have found myself accepting less because I feel selfish taking more than my share!!  The closer I grow in my relationship with my Daddy God, the more Satan is exposed!  See, it is our enemy that wants us to stay beaten down, not receiving what God wants for us.

 I can remember when I started the journey through facing my attack and all that went with that, I would journal every day.  Most days would consist of, waking from a nightmare, realizing it was real, trying to NOT think about it, having flashbacks, writing them down, trying to work, be a mom, be a wife, hold down my job.  Then at the end of the day I would look back and think, is THIS my life?  I allowed the enemy to get a lot of talking in through those days.  And the killer is, I BELIEVED HIM!  I believed that somehow it was all my fault.  I believed him when he told me I was so damaged that I just needed to find a way to live with it because it wasn't going to get any better.    When he told me my husband despised me and everyone around me didn't want to hear or help me.  I believed him when he told me that this was what I deserved!  Satan would always bring up my past and all the hurt that went along with it.  BUT GOD!!!  My hero, my Savior, my protector, my healer!  He is my TRUTH-TELLER!

 It was only when I started listening to God that I began to heal and move forward.  He replaced all the lies with THE TRUTH!  He created me to love and be loved and that is all I need to know!  Yes, I have been hurt.  We all have!  But HE loves bigger that the hurt!!!  I no longer have the need to be fed by lies!  I am worthy of receiving the VERY BEST!  God sent His son, Who knew no sin, to be sin, so that through Him we might become the righteousness of God (from 2 Cor. 5:21).  It pleases the Lord when we confess that we are His righteousness, because we are laying hold of what He suffered and died to give us!!!  I for one am going to graciously ACCEPT what He died to give ME! I am His righteousness!  There is still an enemy that continues to throw things up in my face but God loves me with a love that is above anything the devil and dig up!!!

 I hope that you are encouraged today!  Make THIS the day that the voice of Christ becomes louder that the voice of our enemy!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment