Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A God Who Delivers!

When God makes a promise He WILL be faithful to deliver!  I have had some of the most precious conversations with Daddy God recently and they have filled my spirit with a joy that is beyond what I have ever experienced before.  I love Him so much and it just amazes me that His love back to me just grows bigger and bigger and roots itself deeper and deeper! 

I had the privilege last night to share my testimony with a group of ladies that have such a love for the Lord.  I just love talking about how amazing God is!!!  I believe He spoke through me and touched hearts.  I felt such a freedom last night as I spoke!  I believe the Lord has been preparing me for this time and this journey. 

I am thankful for His GRACE and give Him all the GLORY for this life!!!  HE IS GOOD!!  SO GOOD!!!
This life of no limits is available to anyone who dares to claims it!  Jesus died for us to have it and He lives now to be glorified because of it!  My heart is just so full and I desire to pour the overflow into others only to be filled over and over again! 

Be encouraged today that YOU are LOVED!!!  Open yourself to receive the blessing so that you can BE A BLESSING! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment