Saturday, May 28, 2011

Book Release!!!

WARNING:  This blog post may have excessive use of the word "excited" (in all forms), and the exclamation mark!!!! 

I came home from the last graduation to find that my book has been release online!!!  I got so excited =)  I looked at my husband who was siting by me and said, "I'M FOR SALE!"  hahahaha  I have not even received MY COPY yet!  This has been such an amazing journey.  I could not settle down to get to sleep last night! I got to work letting everyone know it was available.  My Mom was on her way home and told me not to tell anyone until she could get home to place her order!  She wanted to be the FIRST!  She is a little EXCITED!!! 

I have to say that there is at least one mistake on the back cover but I am not going to worry about it because it is done and there is nothing I can do about it!  I have asked God to go before it and prepare the readers and I know HIS message will shine through any mistakes that got through! 

That being said, I need YOUR help!  I am self-promoting so I would so much appreciate it if you could spread the word in your circle of friends.  I want to be very clear that this is NOT about making money, it is ALL about sharing the healing power of JESUS!!!  He can and WILL RESTORE your past!  Your hurts!  Your mind!!  My publisher will make the book available to bookstores but that is about it.  I do have a buy back in my contract.  That means when a bookstore decides to put my book in their store if it doesn't sell,  the publisher will buy them back!  It's kind of like insurance for the store.

You can buy my book right here on my blog!  Thanks to my most talented friend, I have a link here for you to order from!  Just click on the cover and you are good to go =) 

So here we go onto the next phase!  It's gonna be wild, it's gonna be great and it's gonna be FULL OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!

Again, you can follow me on Twitter and Facebook!  I LOVE your comments and messages so PLEASE keep them coning!!!!! 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I ordered my copy last night. I want you to sign it for me. I have never had a book signed by the author. hehehe Hope you are having a great weekend and look forward to seeing you in Church tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete