Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Who is in charge here?

So, the devil has been a chatter box today!  I woke up with him all in my face!!!  Oh yes, the insults started bright and early.  I just kept busy and tried to ignore him.  I have so much going on this month and I think my brain hit overload!  Then it hit me.....I CAN talk back!  So with all my authority I told the devil, OUT LOUD, to SHUT UP!!!!!  Yes, I'm 42, but Daddy God is using me!  Yes, it's a work bigger than me, but there is NOTHING that God can't do through me!  Then when he couldn't get me that way, he tried to get in the middle of my marriage!  Before I even knew what was happening Max and I were arguing over CAKE!!  (the argument was over who was going to call about Hunter's graduation cake)!  Max walked out and went to mow.  I went to taking back some authority!!!!!  I told my enemy that he was NOT going to mess with me or my husband!  Within about 5 minutes Max called to apologize and and we put that little fight behind us!  Then my publishing company called to say that the adjustments to my book that were going to take 2-3 weeks was DONE!  Well, the text is done, the final cover should be emailed to me tomorrow!!!  Satan is NOT in charge here!!!!!  God has my life and everything in it! =) 

I am so excited to share the final cover design!  My excitement grows every time I think about how God is going to use me!  Yes, ME!  He has given me the confidence to talk back to the devil.  To take my place a a daughter of THE MOST HIGH! 

It is very important to recognize that there is warfare going on and we have all the ammunition we need through God's Word.  Satan is going to come against us, that is just a fact.  That is why it is so important to keep our minds renewed!  First, so when Satan does launch an attack, we recognize where the attack is coming from.  And secondly, so we have fresh on our minds (and heart) WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE HAVE! 

I feel like I have rambled but it is my hearts desire to encourage you. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment