Monday, May 23, 2011

Dream Bigger!

As I grow deeper in the fullness of Christ my life just opens up more and more.  I love different than before.  I have peace like never before.  I have an excitement about my future.  For the last several months before I fall asleep at night I ask God to give me visions and dreams.  He has filled my spirit with the most amazing dreams!  Dreams that in the past would have scared me to death, but now I dream them like I am practicing for when they become reality!!!  I am learning that there are NO LIMITS with Daddy God and I am so ready to live out these dreams where there are no limits!  God is going to change lives through me!  He is going to love and set people free through me! 

I can hardly contain my excitement!  The book will be here any day now =)  It has been a beautiful journey so far and it is only going to get better and better as I dream bigger and BIGGER!!!!!  Do not allow Satan to limit your dreams! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment