Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Restored and Ready!

Oh how I have missed this little corner of my world!  The trade off however was more than worth it.  Spending time with my Hubby, my amazing son and his precious godsend (girlfriend Danille) has brought even more joy to my overflowing life =)  I have made it through 2 senior banquets with very little crying, but LOTS of pride!  My love and admiration for Hunter grows deeper every single day.  That child has brought me more joy in his 17 (almost 18) years than I ever could have imagined.  He is destine for such great things! 

I was also blessed to go on a photo adventure with two of the most amazing young people!!!  Jacob and Elyse are just too special for words.  All I can say is that my life is richer just having them in it!  You cannot be around them and not be blessed =)

On to some book news!  I am so happy to be able to say that the book cover is COMPLETE!  I have approved it and now we go to PRINT!!!  As I looked over the final cover design my heart started to beat harder and my mind took a little trip back in time.  I thought about where I started and all that Daddy God has brought me through and delivered me from!  I have said it before but it really is nothing short of a miracle!  Then my mind went into the future!!!  Oh yes, I am prepared to step into the fullness of God's plan!  I have committed my story, my past, my present, my future, my LIFE to carry out HIS PLAN.  I will never grow tired of telling of how Daddy God RESTORED my life and gave back to me ALL that the enemy had taken!  He gave me even MORE that what was taken from me!!!  THAT IS MY GOD!  I am so deeply in LOVE WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!!! 

I really wish I could share the photo of the book cover but i can't figure out how!  hahaha  But I CAN share what I have been up to the last week =)



Hunter & Danille (our road trip to El Dorado)

Me & Max (Max was sick but he was a trooper)

Hunter & Danille (Band Banquet)

Me and my sweet baby boy =)

Hunter and his friend Wesley at the Band Banquet

Hunter with some of his bandmates

The AMAZING Elyse & Jacob

Jacob & Elyse on our Photo Adventure

Beautiful

Photo Adventures are THE BEST!

Heart Smiles!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment