Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Graduation Eve

 
Well, Here I sit on the eve of Hunter's High School Graduation Day!  I have looked through all my photos and watched all the videos of my sweet baby boy.  This day came so fast!  I can remember people telling me over the years to enjoy each moment because they would go fast and they were RIGHT!  I can say that I have enjoyed every moment and my heart is so full.  Max and I have loved him from the moment we found out he existed.  We have prayed for him.  We have spoken over him.  We have assisted him when needed and allowed him to grow even when my heart wanted so bad to keep him little.  I learned early on that he was not just a possession but a gift from the very Hand of God The Father!  We were called to be his parents.  We were given this time with him to pour love into him, introducing him to his Creator and guide him to make wise choices.  I know we have fallen short at times but God's GRACE has covered it all and so here we are now witnessing this amazing human being that has my smile and his Daddy's eyes enter into adulthood.  His faith touches me and his heart inspires me.  He has made me a better person.  He loves Jesus and he walks in His favor.  So tomorrow his Dad and I, along with our family, will watch with pride as he walks across that stage and into the next phase of his life.  I will have my tissue to catch my JOY TEARS!  I will have my Max to hold my hand as our hearts overflow in the LOVE of our Heavenly Father Who has blessed us with SO MUCH!


Video I made for Hunter!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=2069642105327



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment