Friday, May 27, 2011

Graduation Day!

Ok, I'm sure you are all so ready for all the graduation stuff to pass so I will move on!!  Hahahah   BUT....you are going to have to put up with me at least one more day!  You didn't really think I would lead you all the way up and then not share THE DAY!?!  Well, I can report that is was a day full of JOY and PRIDE and LOVE!!!  NO TEARS!  NONE!  I asked Max last nigh what was wrong with us!  hahaha!  We were able to have the ceremony outside (which meant everyone could attend).  IF it would have been bad weather it would have been indoors and on 2 guest could come for each senior!  With all the bad weather the past few weeks we could only pray for good weather.  Boy did God deliver on that one!  It was a perfect day!  Sunny and not too hot =)  So the celebration was large!  So large in fact, that we never did find my Grandmother!  She drove in from out of town and there were so many people there she ended up sitting with a stranger (that I believe became her friend by the end)!  Without either of us even knowing it, we ere only a few rows away from each other!  hahaha  I am so glad she was there even if we didn't see her.  She was there for her Hunter and that was all that mattered =) 

Hunter looked so handsome as he walked into the stadium in his cap and gown.  I was so proud when he stood as they called for the Honor Graduates.  Then he walked across the stage!  My heart was about to burst!!!  He just brings me so much JOY!  So now it is over and this new phase of life is beginning and it holds all the promises =) 

Tonight Danille (the Godsend/girlfriend) will graduate and we are all so proud of her!  She is the most amazing young lady and we could not be more pleased to be a part of her beautiful life.  She and Hunter posses the ability to draw others in with their pure and open hearts.  They WILL be a part of changing the lives of people they come in contact with!  They were created for greatness and they walk in the fullness of that greatness!!!!!  All  I can say is that GOD IS GOOD!!!  SO GOOD!!!!

Oh and as if the day couldn't get one bit better, I got an email that my book is DONE and has been shipped to me!!!!  After I receive my copy and notify the publisher, it will be available for the public!  I will share how and where later! I am still swimming in the graduation water right now =) 


Hunter walking in...

Deep in thought.....

Here we go....

HEART SMILE!

Max and I with our BLESSING =)

Hunter with the Godsend, Danille!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment