Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Madness

OK, so last Monday I made a vow to not speak ill of Mondays!  Guess what???  Today it is raining, AGAIN, I have a sick child who I have been up with most of the night, AND I do not have any MILK!  I drink milk everyday and I ran out of milk this weekend.  No milk for 2 days!!!  I broke down and ate a pancake just to spite the evil forces that are coming against me today!  hahaha
For those of you who do not know me well, I have a strange addiction to pancakes!  I tried to "kick the habit" but have since fallen off the wagon!  haha 

Let me just say now that because of lack of sleep, I will not be held responsible for anything I ramble about today =)  This morning as I was cleaning and disinfecting EVERY SQUARE INCH that my sick one had touched, walked on, sat on, BREATHED on........!  I noticed that my Lysol was coming out white!  I just sprayed more and continued to clean when I noticed I was spraying PLEDGE!  So I am happy to report that there is no dust on the toilet, sink, floor, basically  ANYWHERE in the bathroom!  You may be thinking....did you not SMELL the pledge?!  Well, I had this virus last week and will NOT get it again, so I was holding my breath as I sprayed the Lysol/Pledge!  haha

I am hoping to hear from the publisher today sometime.  I sent in all my adjustments and am so ready to sign off on the book to go to print.  In the meantime I will just continue to engulf my house with Lysol and prayer!!!

In other news, that really has no significance to anyone but me!  hahaha  I am up for a hair makeover!  I have been trying to grow my hair out some and since I have had it dark for some time now, I'm ready for a lighter color and highlights!  Maybe a cut.  Still thinking on that one.  I am longing for what I like to refer to as, my "summer hair"!  I think that blonde with a bit of darker undertones is by far my favorite "natural color" of my hair =)

Well, I'm off now to go call down all sickness in my house!  I am praying for each of you to be blessed to day!  For the love of God The Father to overflow in your life!  I also want to express again just how blessed I am by the love and support I have received through this blog!  I only hope that I encourage you half as much as you encourage me everyday!  I get so excited when I sign on and see another "follower" has been added =)  I love the emails and messages!  I have even gained some amazing "friends" on my facebook page!!!  THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  God is SO GOOD =) 


BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING!

No comments:

Post a Comment