Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

As a woman, I have many roles.  Mother has to be the most challenging and fulfilling of them all!  God gives us, as women, so many opportunities to sow our love into the lives of children around us.  There are birth mothers, step-mothers,  mothers who adopt, and one of the most precious is the spiritual mother!  I have only given birth to one child (My AMAZING Son, Hunter), but I count many more as my children!  Those children who God chose to place in my life and I chose to accept.  Most of them call me Momma!  All of them are rooted deep in my heart.  I am also "Giddy" to one very special baby girl =)  The daughter of MY "chosen" daughter!  I do not get to see all of children as often as I would like, but I pray over them always and creep on them through Facebook!  hahahaha 
The boys in my home that I am so privileged to minister to fill my heart to overflow!  I am so blessed as a mother and today I am thanking Daddy God for each child He has brought into my life.  I pray, BELIEVING that they all serve Him and become AWESOME parents! 

I also have to make mention of the "Mother's" that have changed my life!  I am so thankful for MY MOM!  I also call her BEST FRIEND =)  Now that's a two for one deal that I am glad I got!  My Grandmother, who is so much a part of who I am.  I have also had "spiritual" mothers throughout my life that I will never forget.  They have each had a part in shaping me and teaching me how to LOVE! 

So, Happy Mother's Day to all of you!  It doesn't matter what kind of mother you are, you all are on my gratitude list today!  I pray for God to bless you and increase you household in a mighty way =) 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment