Monday, May 9, 2011

Well Hello Monday!

Here we are again!  MONDAY!  I am happy to report that it has already been fantastic!!!!  I am learning more and more that there are some things that you just have to do on purpose.  Breathing is natural, talking is natural, walking is natural....you get the point!  Being happy, having joy, showing love....these are just a few of the things that we have to do on purpose.  Joy Dancing on a Monday morning after getting 8 kids ready and off to school is something you have to do on purpose!  But after I choose to dance anyway, the joy came quiet naturally =)   I found myself singing and smiling as I spun around the house.  For a brief moment Roxi (my pup) joined me.  She looked a little scared so I put her back down!  Hahaha  All in all I have to say it was another great time of fellowship with Daddy God.  

My next challenge...uh, I mean opportunity is to go for a walk, on purpose! 

I hope all the Mothers had a blessed Mother's Day!  I joked yesterday after my pastor quoted Proverbs 31:28  "And her children rise up and call her blessed, her husband also, and he praises her".     This was NOT the scene at my house yesterday (or any other day for that matter!!)  hahaha  But he quickly followed it up by saying we probably would hear that until they were grown with children of their own!!! 

I am a very blessed mother and wife!  Here are a few of my Mother's Day "cards".  I love homemade and handwritten cards!  Even the store bought card had been added to by Hunter!! 





 Have a BLESSED Monday!  Be blessed ON PURPOSE =)


Photobucket

1 comment: