Friday, May 6, 2011

My Latest Blessing

Welcome to my latest BLESSING!  I started this blog having no idea how it would affect my life.  It opened my world up to share myself and receive so much from others!  The messages and emails I get everyday are nothing less that inspiring.  After a couple of weeks I began to pray for God to increase my blog!  I wanted to reach out to MORE people and have a more appealing blog page.  As I prayed I knew that God was working on my behalf so I just trusted HIM.  HE NEVER DISAPPOINTS!!!!  A couple of weeks ago I received a message from a dear friend (who lives too far away!)  She designs blogs and said that The Lord had impressed on her heart to custom design a blog for ME!  THIS is how I can tell you, and KNOW that it is TRUTH, that Daddy God provides our EVERY need!  He knows the desires of the hearts of His children and He desires to fulfill every one!!!!  (as long as it is good for us and honors Him). 
 
I also have a book update.  I had sent in my adjustments last Friday and had not heard from the publisher.  I have been sending emails all week with no reply!  I was getting a little worried so I called today and found out that my design contact had a death in her family and has been out all week!  She will be back on Monday and things will pick back up.  Please say a prayer of comfort for Jenny =)
 
So after they make the corrections (can take 2-3 weeks), I can sign off and have it sent to print!!!  By the way, I am BELIEVING for it to be quicker than that!  I am getting so excited and so ready to share it with the world!  Daddy God has some pretty amazing opportunities on the way and I am preparing to step into every one of them. 
 
So, enjoy the new "Look" and stay as long as you like =)  If you have not joined the blog yet, well, what are you waiting for????!!!  hahahaha  I look forward to hearing from you.  Also, don't forget you can join up with me on facebook.  My page is under Teena Elrod and I also have a page under "Familiar Stranger".
 
Lastly, THANK YOU to my amazing and talented friend, Jhen =)  Your desire to BE LOVE has enriched my heart!  (I have a link to Jhen's Blogs:  From Here to Eternity and Stark Love Photography).  Visit her and prepare to be BLESSED!
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks so pretty! :) I'm so amazed to hear how God worked it all out.

    ReplyDelete