Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Beauty of Letting Go

There have been many times in my life when I have had to 'let go' and trust God but yesterday as I prepared to share my story was like no other time I can remember! I have shared my life with a select circle and a few strangers but as my finger pressed that "enter" key, that word "enter" took on a whole other meaning!  As my hand shook I was about to open my very heart for everyone to enter into and stroll around and really get to know the real me.  The me that has a past, the me that allowed darkness to overtake my life, the me that hurt, the me that struggled with fear....but as I pressed "enter" I was also inviting everyone to enter into a life that has been changed, into a life of restoration, a life made complete by the healing powers of my Daddy God!  So as I pressed that computer key I "let go" and everything in me was overtaken with complete TRUST in God!  My life is His masterpiece and I am excited to show it off! 

I started receiving messages within FIVE MINUTES!!!  I was blown away by the raw and honest words that were being sent to me!  Hearts were deeply touched (mine felt like it was going to explode!), and relationships were mending.  God is on the move and I can hardly contain myself!!!  I am super stoked to have all of you walking with me and cannot wait to witness all the amazing things that our Father is going to work through each of us as he weaves us together as His children to go out and be LIFE CHANGERS!!!!

Some have asked about the book progress and I will just say that God has taken care of every detail in the process!  When I knew that the Lord was instructing me to publish my story I had NO idea of how, what, where!!!  hahaha  I first needed my journal edited!  I had a friend from high school that took on the task of taking the journey into my mind and edit my LIFE!  She did this for no other reason than to help me!  I  know it was not easy for her because she has a family and a job and she took this on during what spare time she had and did an outstanding job!!!  I researched a few publishing companies and settled on one fairly quick.  Because I am an unknown author and I didn't  want my story to be altered, my only option was to self publish.  This meant that I would be completely responsible for paying for the publishing and promotion.  As the publishing rep explained to me the cost (at that time is would be $1500.00), I told him that I was trusting God to clear this path because it was HIM that instructed me to move in this direction.  I knew that God wouldn't call me to do something that He had not already worked out!  Max and I being in full time ministry we do not have thousands of dollars laying around the house!  lol  The rep told me that he could bill me in 3 payments of just over $500 for the next three months.  At that time I told him that I would talk with Max and let him know what we decide in a few days.  Max and I agreed from the very beginning that money would not even be a part of any decision we made.  Money wouldn't hold us back from doing what we KNEW the Lord had told us to do.  That very afternoon a woman gave me $100 and said she wanted to sow seed into my life!  I put it into an envelope and labeled it "Teena's Book--Seed Money"....As I shared with a few people that I was publishing my story (non of which did I ever ask for any help)...I began to receive more "seed"....in 4 days I had $500, my first payment for publishing!!!  I called the rep and told him I was ready to sign up and make my first payment.  As we started setting up there were some problems with my bank card.  It seemed that there was a limit as to how much I could charge a day.  Instead of it ending there, the rep said to me "Do no worry about this, it will work out"...within about 20 minutes he had re figured me a deal where my payment were $430 for three months!!!  See, God really is THAT good!!!

I made that payment and by the next day I already had received enough "seed" to make my next payment!  I have learned so much about TRUSTING God through this.  When He says, "all your need with be provided," He MEANS ALL YOUR NEED WILL BE PROVIDED!!!  My last payment is due the 14th of this month and I know that even though it is not in my envelope in the "natural' God has ALREADY supernaturally supplied it!!!!!!!!!!! 

So that is the story within the story of how God is using THIS child to accomplish HIS Will =)  

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING =)

No comments:

Post a Comment