Monday, April 4, 2011

Shinny New!

I am so new to the world of blogging yet I already feel as though I am "home."  I love that there is a place that I can reach out to others and share my life and all that God has worked in and through me!

I am a 42 year old wife and mother.  My husband and I are in full time ministry working with neglected children.  We are "Houseparents" at a boys home and also have a son preparing to graduate from high school in May!  I am also a rape survivor and am awaiting the release of my very first published book!

My book was birthed out of my journal that holds all my memories and first hand experience of God's healing and restoration.  The enemy kept me in bondage for many years but praise The Lord the TRUTH was reveled to me and restoration began and supernatural healing followed! 

The purpose of this blog is to share my story.  I hold to the belief that by sharing the healing I have received that others will come to know that, that same healing is available to them as well. 

Welcome to the journey that continues to grow me closer to my Daddy God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment